RUG'N ROLL CONCRETE STOOLS
- Material: industrial concrete composite
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor usage
- Approx. measurements & weight (HxWxD)
- Stool: 42 x 42 x 35 cm, 15kg
- Barstool: 62 x 42 x 35 cm, 22kg
- Bench: 42 x 100 x 35 cm, 28kg
- Handcrafted upon request
- Colour options: any RAL or NCS tone
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks
- Winner of DesignWanted Product Design Award 2023
- Exhibited in London, Milan, Brussels, Cologne, Knokke
- Represented by Mint Gallery, London, UK
RUG’N ROLL stools boldly introduce a unique, industrial concrete composite material to furniture design. Usually applied in civil construction, the concrete composite is a flexible fabric which is impregnated with a thin layer of concrete. After it is hydrated, it hardens within 24 hours, stays in its shape and becomes highly durable, waterproof and fire-resistant.
Instead of forcing the canvas into an envisioned shape, the material’s unique textile characteristics co-lead the production process and create organic forms – making each piece a “one-off”. Thanks to RUG’N ROLL, the versatile and texture-rich industrial material awakens to new life.