RUG’N ROLL – Concrete Stools
- Concrete stools/barstools/benches INDOOR/OUTDOOR
- Customized colour and shape
- Handmade of an industrial concrete composite material
- Measurements: (HxWxD)
- Stool: 42 x 42 x 35 cm
- Barstool: 62 x 42 x 35 cm
- Bench: 42 x 100 x 35 cm
- All colours available upon request
- Manufactured on demand
- Weight: 15-28 kg
- Represented at Mint Gallery, London, UK
RUG’N ROLL stools boldly introduce the unique, industrial material Concrete Canvas® to furniture design. Usually applied in civil construction, Concrete Canvas® is a flexible fabric which is impregnated with a thin layer of concrete. After it is hydrated, it hardens within 24 hours, stays in its shape and becomes highly durable, waterproof and fire-resistant.
Instead of forcing the canvas into an envisioned shape, the material’s unique textile characteristics co-lead the production process and create organic forms – making each piece a “one-off”. Thanks to RUG’N ROLL, the versatile and texture-rich Concrete Canvas® awakens to new life.